Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, April 29, 2011

Today, Tomorrow & Always Card

Last week, I have work out with this design in 2 colours, purple and pink. These are the congratulations card for my friends who are getting married soon! This simple card has 2 hearts in the middle of the card, which are joined together. And at the side of the hearts, there are some wordings ‘Today, Tomorrow & Always’. Hopefully, my friends and their partner will always stick with each other and live lovingly together.
 


W009

I also decorated the side of the circle with punched flowers. Each flower is stick either with a sequin or a half cut pearl sticker. There are some punched butterflies as well added to the card. I have tied ribbons on the top and the bottom of the card.



W008

Lastly, inside of the card is attached with a beige paper for your personal message. I’m planning to write a message inside the card, but not done yet. The message goes like this ‘You’re stuck together now. Congratulations!’. This card comes with a light purple envelope for the purple card or light pink envelope for the pink card. If interested, let me know! 

Card Name: Today, Tomorrow & Always Card

Card Code: W008 - Purple
Card Code: W009 - Pink
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: RM5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...