Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Custom made cards


 
X003
I received 2 custom made cards orders last month, but did not post them up here because I was really busy with Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Year cards. Yes, yesterday was the final day to order Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Year cards and my ‘shop’ will be officially closed today till 18th of February 2013. I will need a break during this CNY. And I hope you all will have a great time too during this festive season!
X003

Oh, back to my card, the first card is a Valentine’s Day Tweety bird theme card. I choose the hardcover paper in pink colour to make a contrast with the yellow colour (bird). Then I decorated big and small hearts all around the bird. The Tweety bird is holding 2 stalks of red roses I made last time when I was trying to make 3D roses. The roses are lovely! I also added a tag with the words ‘TWEET HEART’ at the top of the card.
X003
Inside of the card is attached with a beige paper. It is written a Valentine’s Day wish and also drawn the borders with my black gel pen. Next, I used my flower corner punch to punch the edges of the beige paper. This card comes with a pink envelope.
X004
The coming second card is the Miss You card with bees as the theme. So, I draw few hexagons and cut it out just to let it looks like the bee hive as the backdrop of the card. The side of the so called bee hive is decorated with white and yellow flowers too. There’s a pair of bees holding a red heart. And lastly, the wordings ‘MISS YOU’ are cut out and stuck with foam tape to the card. A yellow paper is attached inside the card for personal message as well as a yellow envelope. I hope my client will love it. 
 
X004
Before I finish this post, I would like to wish everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and Happy Holidays! And for those celebrating Valentine’s Day, ‘HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY’. 

Card Name: Tweet Heart Valentine’s Day Card
Card Code: X003
Size: 12cmX 17cm
Price: Quoted based on request

Card Name: Miss You Bee Card
Card Code: X004
Size: 12cmX 17cm
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...