Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, February 8, 2013

Spring Chinese New Year Card 2

N008-2
This is almost the same card of N008 that I made last time. Everything is the same but the difference is only that this one is without the ribbon. It is nice too if without the ribbon. Should have listen to my friend’s opinion to not have the ribbon and leave it just like that. Yea, it may be a bit late to promote this card, but I would like to keep a post of it in my collection. Have a nice day!

Card Name: Spring Chinese New Year Card 2
Card Code: N008-2
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: RM3.30 – 1 pc
         RM9.30 – 3 pcs
         RM15.00 – 5 pcs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...