Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, February 8, 2013

Love You XXX Card 2

 V009-2
While in the process of making card V009, I realized that the pink hard cover that I used to use already out of stock! Luckily my clients don’t mind about the changes I make. I used a darker pink hard cover paper as a replacement. And with a special request from my client to add in a Hello Kitty character onto the card, I think it matches!
 V009-C

Other than that, the decorations are the same, except for the pink mini peg. I do not have any red ones anymore. Maybe I need to restock! And I left with one pink only. It is really a nice accessory to decorate the card where you can put the name of the recipient, to make it unique! Yes, I love it and hope you too!


Card Name: Love You XXX Card 2
Card Code: V009-2
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: RM7.50

Card Name: Love You XXX Card 2
Card Code: V009-C
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...