Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, February 25, 2013

Flowers in a Pot Card (vertical flip)

X006
Do you remember a card I made few years back, Flowers in a Pot (Z015)? This is another version of the card, same colour but slightly different in the way it presents. This card has a fold at the left hand side of the card, instead of a pull out card. Everything is the same here except that this card is in bigger version, which is half A4 size and the shape of the pot is squarish.
X006
Inside of the card is prepared with a piece of beige paper for personal message. I love this card very much! I hope she will like the card as well.

Card Name: Flowers in a Pot Card (vertical flip)
Card Code: X006
Size: Half A4 Size
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...