Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chip ‘N Dale Birthday Card

I got a request to make a birthday card based on Chip ‘N Dale, the disney chipmunks. So, this is the outcome. Both Chip and Dale lean on the big birthday acorn. For me, this card is a bit challenging, especially when you need to draw out the chipmunks and it got to be alike. If not, the chipmunks will be like normal chipmunks, haha.

X007
Luckily I managed to complete this card on time. I used only 2 days! It was a bit rush. And the side of the card is decorated with punched maple leaves and also punched flowers.

X007
Inside of the card was written with my client’s personal message to the recipient. I thought of decorating inside the card as well, but I think simple looks nicer. Hopefully my client loves the card too!

Card Name: Chip ‘N Dale Birthday Card
Card Code: X007
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...