Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, March 18, 2013

Green Birthday Cupcake Card

B030
This second birthday cupcake theme is in light green card board. I used assorted colour papers in stripes to decorate the card and of course, with the same oil-filtered paper for the Birthday tag.

B030
I have also used the same beige birthday wrapping paper as the background of the card. The green card comes with a light green envelope and a piece of beige paper for your personal message.

Card: Green Birthday Cupcake Card
Card Code: B030
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM5.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...