Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to March & April Babies!

Cupcake theme
Last month, I have an order from a client to make birthday cards for March and April. Each month will have a theme, that’s the request. So, I decided to use ‘Cupcake’ as the March theme and ‘Balloons’ as the April theme. So, I came out with these few designs. It’s not that easy because each of the cards requires different papers, different tools, and different materials to use. But of course, there are some similarities if you notice. I will post some of the birthday cards individually soon, if you are interested in getting only one or 2 of the cards.

Balloon theme
I do accept bulk orders, but I may need to have about 2 weeks to complete the cards, depends on the number of the cards. I will give some discount too for orders more than 10. :)

Last but not least,
Happy Birthday to all March & April babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...