Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, March 18, 2013

Blue Birthday Cupcake Card

This is the first birthday card that I made for using the cupcake theme. My initial plan was to have the light and blue square to be arranged straight on the card, but I think by rotating it a bit, it looks nicer, of course with the combination of light blue ribbon.
B029
Then a cupcake is made by beige and pink colours, also decorated with colourful punched daisies. For the first time, I bought this oil-filtered paper and used it in my cupcake. I write the words ‘Happy Birthday’ freely on the paper with my black gel pen.
B029
I have used the same beige birthday wrapping paper for all the cup cake theme cards as the background of the card. As for this card, it is arranged behind the cupcake. Then, double sided tape is used to stick the cupcake on it. The card comes with a light blue envelope. A piece of beige paper is prepared for your personal message.

Card: Blue Birthday Cupcake Card
Card Code: B029
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...