Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pink Birthday Cupcake Card

B033
Not to forget the pink birthday card with the cupcake theme. I am playing around with the colours when making it. I love the combinations of teal and pink. Also, the combination of pink and blue looks good too! I added a pink ribbon as a decoration of the card and a purple-beige birthday tag on the cupcake.
B033
This card comes with a light pink envelope and a beige paper for your personal message.

Card: Pink Birthday Cupcake Card
Card Code: B033
Size: 9.5CM X 17CM
Price: RM5.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...