Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blue and Pink Polka Birthday Balloons Cards

This is another design for the balloons theme. I have made 2 different colours but with the same design. The balloons are always in multiple colours, as you can see. This time the strings are made using lines of papers. In another view, the balloons somehow look like lollipops. Lol! 
B036-B
Anyway, the background is decorated with polka dot wrapping papers. And right at the middle of the card is attached with a birthday tag.
B036-P
Both cards have a beige paper inside the cards for your personal message and a light blue or light pink envelope.

Card: Blue Polka Birthday Balloons Card
Card Code: B036-B
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM5.70

Card: Pink Polka Birthday Balloons Card
Card Code: B036-P
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM5.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...