Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Birthday Balloons Card

B035
This is the other theme that I made for April babies – balloons. I’m trying to make the card to looks colourful, so, I decided to use different colours for each of the balloons. I cut the balloons one by one and decorated with my gel pens. Each of the balloons has a paper made curly strings. There is a hole right at the centre of the card and its border is covered with beige colour border.
B038

For card B035, the balloons are arranged straight on the card, while in card B038, the balloons are arranged slightly slanted. The birthday tag for card B038 is also decorated with a white mesh ribbon.


Inside of both cards are prepared with a beige paper for your personal message. They come with a blue envelope and light peach envelope respectively.


Card: Birthday Balloons Card
Card Code: B035
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM5.70

Card: Birthday Balloons Card 2
Card Code: B038
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM5.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...