Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, March 30, 2012

Love Pot Card

Z024
This is the first card that I made using the 4 in 1 punched that I got recently. I punched both sides on the beige paper with the width size of 6.3CM. So, it ended up a beautiful border. Right at the middle of the card are redm pink and beige flowers in heart shaped. I even added the love message ‘I Love You’ on top of those flowers. The stick of the flowers is attached with a white transparent ribbon. And the pink pot is decorated with silver stripes. At the side of the pot are decorated with punched hearts.
Z024
This card comes with a pink envelope and there is a pink paper inside the card for your personal message. If you are interested in getting one, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com.

Card Name: Love Pot Card
Card Code: Z024
Size: 9CM X 15CM
Price: RM6.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...