Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New toys!

Wow, it has been awhile since I last post here. I got 3 new 4 in 1 punches and a tube of 3D glue recently. It’s very special because there are 3 plates for you, each with a function to punch borders and corners.

If you are interested, you can view their website at http://www.kreaxions.com.my/ or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kreaxions-Malaysia-Sdn-Bhd/108687125835430#!/pages/Kreaxions-Malaysia-Sdn-Bhd/108687125835430?sk=info. Though the punches are a bit hard to punch, but the outcomes are so impressive. There are many styles you can try out using these punches. But I do not have the time yet to test it out. And yes, a very important reminder, you’ll need to get paper with 120-160gsm in order to punch nicely. If not, the paper will be stuck there on the punch.
As for the glue, I find it very interesting because the seller told me that it is different from the other glue. Where it can make 3D effect! And it only dries up after 45minutes. So, in case you need to make any changes before it dries up, you can still work on it. I tried to make a 3D flower (learnt from the seller) and it turns out very nice! You can find more samples at their website.
Hopefully with these punches, I’m able to work on more cards for you… =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...