Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pink Happily Ever After Card

W012-P

Remember this card? Yes, I have changed the colour from Amethyst (purple) to Hot pink. The store that I usually go for Amethyst paper is out of stock. So, sadly, I am not able to make W012 anymore with purple paper, unless I look for another type of purple paper. Anyway, the card turns out good too with pink colour as the theme. And I have changed the front wordings from 'You're Stuck Together Now' with 'Happily Ever After'. If you would like to change the wordings, just let me know and I can change for you for free...
 
W012-P

Inside of the card is attached with a beige paper for your personal message. It is decorated with pink hearts as well. And this card comes with a pink envelope. If you are interested to get the card, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com and provide me the groom’s and bride’s names.
 
Card Name: Pink Happily Ever After Card
Card Code: W012-P
Size: 13cm X 21cm
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...