Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cut-off Birthday Tiffany Card

B021-T

This is another cut-off card (others: B021 and B021-B) that I made for my client. The card is in Tiffany colour paper. If you would like to make one too, it may not be exactly the same paper that I can get because the colour is so rare. It will depend on your luck! =P



B021-T

Anyway, I am glad that this card turns out nicely with the colourful combinations. I even like the contrasts of the pink flower sequins which I added on top of the wordings. Inside of the card is attached with a lighter tiffany blue paper as well as the envelope. I hope my client will like it too.

Another request from my client:



Card Name: Tiffany Cut-off Birthday Blue Card
Card Code: B021-T
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: (Quote based on request)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...