Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sweet Farewell Card


This is a customized farewell card which I made recently. I used Rilakkuma (a Japanese bear) and friends as the theme of the card. Each of the characters was cut and paste. I even try to make it looks cuter by choosing pink as the card colour. I got this pink checker paper as well and attached on the card. It seems to match the card.

While inside of the card is attached with a beige paper for personal message. And there is a pink envelope for this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...