Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Aries-Libra Couple Card


I got a request to make a big card and with a small card slipped into the back of the big card. This card is for a Libra & Aries couple. That’s so lovely. It’s my first time to work on cards with horoscope design. My client requested with his own designs and I tried to my best to accommodate his requests.   
X002
So, here is it. The big Libra card is in half A4 size, while the small Aries card is in 8CM X 10CM. Both of the cards look familiar except for the colours because I thought of giving them something in common. Anyone who sees these cards surely says they are one. 
X002
On the big card, I used mostly light purple, silver and white to blend in with black colour (hard cover paper). It’s a very nice combination. The same goes to the small card; I replace the light purple with light pink instead. Both cards are decorated with the mini love clips I had as well as some sparkling stars. The left borders of the cards are written nicely with the characteristics of a Libra and Aries. At the back of the Libra card, I made a big pink envelope for the Aries card, as requested.
X002
And inside of both cards are almost similar – both sides are prepared with a beige in colour papers for my client’s personal message. The big Libra card comes with a light purple envelope.
X002
Do you like it? I love it very much and I hope the couple will love it too! Best wishes for the lovely couple!   

Card Name: Aries-Libra Couple Card
Card Code: X002
Size: Half A4, 8cm X 10cm
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...