Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Just For You, Pop-up Hearts Card


 
V007-2
A client of mine requested for a combination of the pop-up hearts inside the card which I made last time to card V007. So, I made one here, with exactly the same design for V007 but changed the way it looks inside the card. At the left hand side of the card, I have added a piece of messages from her to the other half. 
V007-2
Since I’m the one who should be sending the card directly the recipient, I wrote the recipient’s and sender’s names inside the card. So, if you are interested to get one but are not able to send out to him/her, you can request my help to send out for you.

I hope they will love the card! 

Card Name: Just For You, Pop-up Hearts Card
Card Code: V007-2
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...