Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sweety Birthday Card (Customized)


B008
Do you remember this design? It has been more than 3 years since I last made the card and I never know I will remake it again. I always had the thought that I am not able to get the same buttons anymore. But, just happened that my returning client said he would like to have this card. Then I try to search for any other buttons available for a replacement and luckily, I managed to find the same button type, with different colours. He says it’s alright to him, so here it is, my second and final card for this design.
B008
It may look a bit different with my previous B008 card because I also could not get back the same embellishments that I used for the card. As an additional to the card, my client requested to have a mini Malaysia jersey to be slipped inside the card. I made one as it is with a number ‘22’ and the recipient’s name at the back of the mini jersey. I’m happy that he likes it. I’m really grateful for your support!

Card Name: Sweety Birthday Card
Card Code: B008 (customized)
Size: 13cmX 18cm
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...