Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, January 14, 2013

LOVE Card


V012

Yesterday, when I was cleaning up my craft punches, I found this flower punch which I bought last year. I thought I should be doing roses by using this punch! I am totally forgot about it. So, yesterday, I spent whole day working on the roses I made. Yes, you may also learn from tutorials provided everywhere in website. I got to learn the way to make when I bought the punch from the seller. He demonstrated on the spot for me and I felt real cool!
V012
I made quite a number of roses in red, beige and also pink! And I came up with this design for Valentine’s Day. I used metallic red paper for the LOVE tag. And the card is made of light pink hard cover paper. The roses are arranged nicely below the word ‘LOVE’. And the back of the LOVE tag is hand drawn with my metallic pink gel pen. I then pasted metallic red punched hearts on top of the pattern I drew. 

Next, the bottom of the card is decorated with light and dark pink stripes. And lastly, a ribbon with half pearl sticker is attached to the border between the pattern and the stripes. 
V012
Inside of the card is attached with a beige paper for your personal message. And if you would like me to write anything inside the card, just let me know. Please contact me as soon as possible for your order. 

Happy Monday everyone!


Card Name: LOVE Card
Card Code: V012
Size: 13cm X 13cm
Price: RM6.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...