Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, January 14, 2013

Red Spring Chinese New Year Card


N009
This is the second CNY card that I made for this year. I keep trying to use the same design as N008, with the word ‘Chun’ (or, Spring) in gold colour. But this time, I try using the pink roses I made earlier to decorate the card. The roses looks like Chinese flowers (called ‘Mei Hua’). And another technique I’m trying is the pattern at the red card itself. I punched out a flower shape and put some crayon all over the side of the punched flower. Then, I spread the colours out from the punched flower on to the red paper. It’s a nice try. And maybe I will think of more patterns to use this technique. 
N009
This card comes with a pink envelope and it is prepared with a beige paper inside the card for your personal message. Chinese New Year is less than a month! I’m excited about it and I hope you too!

Card Name: Red Spring Chinese New Year Card
Card Code: N009
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: RM4.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...