Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, June 26, 2009

Greeny Maple Leaf Birthday Card

B009 (Front) - SOLD

Card Code: B009

This is my first time to use a forest green color card. I found this cute polka dots wrapper from the book store and excited to make a card using the wrapper. Therefore, I cut out 2 thick stripes of the wrapper and arranged it alternately. Besides that, I have a craft punch of maple leaf. That's why I tried to arrange some of the leaves with assorted colours, around the Birthday tag. The Birthday tag is hand drawn along with a cup cake, coloured by me using pencil colours. There are even 3 green buttons glued at the bottom of the card.

B009 (Inside)
Inside of the card is a decorated with a stripe of the polka dot wrapper. Here, you are provided with sufficient spaces for your own personal messages. However, if you would like to add any tag inside the card, I can do it for you for free. This card comes with a light green envelope as well.

Card Code: B009
Card Size: 12cm x 17cm
Price: RM5.90

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Baiti... Thank you for dropping by my website! Interested in getting any of the cards?? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opss...Guess I accidentally deleted Baiti's comment... T_T so sorry, Baiti...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this b'day card's soooooo cute!!! I'm so gonna get this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...