Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

U r special Today

Z005 (Front)

Actually I have made this card long time ago. It's just that I do no have the time to post it up here. Well, it's my first time trying to use this light coral hard cover paper to make a card. And not bad, it turns out well, along with the colourful buttons. it looks so sweet!

Card Code: Z005

This card is suitable for any occasion which relates to the recipient. The 4 stalks of flowers are made from the daisy craft punch which I had in white color. One of it is different from the other 3 flowers. That's the purpose of showing that 'U'r special Today', as written on the tag.


This card is attached with a blank, beige colour paper for your personal message and of course, a peach puff in color envelope. However, if you would like to add any texts inside the card, you may let me know I'll do my best for you!

Card Code: Z005
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm
Price: RM6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...