Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reddie Tulips

Z006 (Front)

I have this tulip craft punch from my close friend but I rarely used it. So, I think I should have given it a try, using it and arrange these paper tulips one by one as the background of the card in pattern. But, it looks too dull if only the tulips are arranged among each other. Therefore, I tried to add more contrast by pasting as well the paper stars between the tulips. And of course, the tulips and stars do blend well.

Align CenterCard Code: Z006

I had even drawn a picture of tulips on a white in colour board and cut it into a square. the drawing is pasted right at the left hand side of the card and tied it with a red bow at the bottom of the card. few buttons are even glued onto the card to flourish the card.


This card comes with a blank, beige colour paper for your personal message and a red in color envelope. Yes, as you have noticed, this card does not written any text on it. So, feel free to let me know what would be your desired texts/wishes.

Card Code: Z006
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm
Price: RM6.30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...