Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

XOXO Birthday Card

B007 (Front) - SOLD
This is another design using the cupcake as the main image in this card. This cupcake actually is simpler than the previous cupcake I’d made. However, I have beautified it with a pink button at the top of the cupcake and tied around it with a light pink bow. There is a brown in colour tag with a short note, ‘Just 4 You’ and at the bottom of the card is pasted with ‘XOXO’ characters to symbolize hugs and kisses from the sender.
Card Code: B007
The background of the card is pasted with few pink stripes and also randomly glue with round shape beige in colour papers. There are also some pinky hearts at the top of the card.
B007 (Inside)
This card comes with a light pink paper for your personal message and a light pink envelope as well. A beige cloudy tag is attached to the blank paper with the wish, ‘Happy Birthday’.

Card Code: B007
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm

Price: RM6.40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...