Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Moo….Hello… Happy Birthday Card

B006 (Front) - Sold
This card has a drawing of a cute little white cow with black spots, holding 2 stalks of flowers. The purpose of this card is to send a birthday wish to someone special. The cow is hand draw by using only a black gel pen and added some colours using pencil colours and adorned with a black square button on it.
Card Code: B006
Meanwhile, the background of the card is arranged with flowers in white and finished with few white stripes. One of the largest stripes added a sentiment, saying, ‘A Helo From Me’.
B006 (Inside)
This card comes in a package with a paper in white colour for your personal message and a light grey envelope to match with the card. The white paper does hand draw with a ‘Happy Birthday’ greeting and a few black flowers attached at the side of the tag.

Updated on 13th September 2011:

I have a customer who requested to change the cow to a pig instead and tada... this card has changed to a black-purplish feel... I have added a few buttons and attached a purple heart at the front header of the card.


Card Name: Moo….Hello… Happy Birthday Card
Card Code: B006
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm
Price: RM 6.20 - Available for customization

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...