Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Your efforts will be FRUITFUL Card


Card Code: G001

This is the first good luck card which I’d made. I actually love clovers personally and I do have punches with clover shapes, one with 3 leaves and another one with the 4 leaves. However, I find that, I can even make clovers too by using the heart shape punch. All I need is glue up 4 heart shapes together where each of the hearts’ tips facing each other. And finally attach a stem right behind the leaves. That’s it! You may refer to the steps below:
G001 (Front)
This four leaves clover is attached to a circle tag, surrounding by the ‘Good Luck’ words. While the background of this card is arranged with few green stripes and also lots of three leaves clovers randomly right at the bottom of the card. The right top of the card is filled with a sentiment saying, ‘Sending lots of LUCK your way’.

G001 (Inside)
This card comes in a package with a paper in beige colour for your personal message and a light green envelope to match with the card. The beige paper does hand draw with a sentiment, ‘Your efforts’ll be fruitful’ and a few greenie three leaves clovers attached at the side of the tag.

Card Code: G001
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm
Price: RM6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...