Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, June 25, 2010

Card with a virtual pet as a theme


This is a birthday card made for my colleague few months ago. Accidentally found it when I was viewing cards I made up to today. That’s memorable… I have made for almost 70 cards! Though, I know it is not a very big number, but I am very happy with my achievement. And of course, I hope I can continue making cards in future, for the sake of my interest satisfaction!

Recently I have been making cards by using themes with objects (i.e. guitar, car). So, why not share this card with you too! Maybe, this card may give you some inspiration to start making a card on your own!


It is actually a combination of card design Z018 with a character she created from Pet Society, if you guys realized. Since my colleague loves the pet so much, I chose the pet as the theme of the card! So, if you are planning to make a card for your friends, your loved ones, or your relatives, you can actually think of what are the things they like or love very much. And based on that object or thing, you can actually start making the card already! That’s easy right?


If you have any enquiries on card making, please do not hesitate to email me and ask. I’ll be happy to answer you with all my best. Anyway, good luck in your card making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...