Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Elegant Wedding Card

W007 (Front) - SOLD
Actually I have planned this card a month ago, since my friend asked me to design a card for her brother’s wedding. But, I took some time to search for the suitable and matching papers to use and that’s why I just completed today. It is not easy to get the shinning card board as the card cover.

What’s more, using the same beautiful cloth as card Z019, I managed to put it on this wedding card. Because of the card is in beige colour, I chose to punch white flowers and arranged under the cloth.

W007
As for the black and white image, I drew it myself since I’m not able to buy any stamper yet. Hopefully it is as pretty as the stamper. Haha… and I tied a white ribbon too on the card.

Yeap, inside of the card is attached with a light beige paper for your personal message and it comes with a beige envelope too. No text is added yet, however, if you would like me to write for you, I’ll try my best to do it for you!
W007 (Inside)
Overall, I just love this card even though it looks simple. Ooo… I love this card very much!

Card Name: Elegant Wedding Card
Card Code: W007
Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: RM6.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...