Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sending You My Love Card

Lately, I have been trying to play with a butterfly in shape punch, borrowed from a friend of mine. That’s very kind of her for letting me to play with it first before she even starts using it! Grateful to have a friend like her…

Z020 (Front)

But this card, I made is not using butterflies as the main theme yet because the butterfly punch is quite small. I might consider of getting bigger butterfly punches soon, to add into my craft punches collection.


I made a heart full of flowers in it. These flowers are made one by one of course. So, I had spent most of the time on the flowers. I even wrote ‘Love you’ phrases all around the flowers with my pink and purple metallic pens. Other than that, I added a tag right at the middle of the card, with the words, “Sending you my love…”. The tag is then attached onto the card with a purple ribbon.


Unlike the usual card I made, I did not attach a paper inside the card for personal message. Instead, I placed a piece of paper directly to the card and decorated with some butterflies. As you can see, the butterflies are like a 3D butterflies! Yes! They are like flying! Loves this effect so much… Hope to use this techniques more in future…


Z020 (Inside)

And not to forget, this card comes with a light pink envelope. And if you think that you need me to help you write your wishes inside the card, just let me know! I’ll write the best I can! Interested? Email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com.

This is a custom made card which use the same design requested by a client of mine. It's for his girl friend's birthday. Hopefully she will like it! =)

Card Name: Sending You My Love Card
Card Code: Z020
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM6.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...