Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It’s Your Day Birthday Card

B014 (Front) - Sold

Another card to add into my Birthday cards collection. But it was my first time to use a grey cover paper to make a card! Well, getting to design using a grey paper is not that bad. All I need is to look for colours which are able to make good combinations on it. And this time, I’m choosing black colour wrapper, with lots of Birthday wishes on it.


Then, I drew a cupcake on a white colour paper and coloured it using pencil colours. In order to have the cupcake looks more outstanding; I attached a small pink ribbon on top of it. Aahh… it shine naturally when the lights is on! There is a beige in colour tag saying, ‘It’s Your Day’ at the right hand side of the card too.


B014 (Inside)


Oh yes, and to keep the card not too dull, I arranged some black stars on top of the grey cover paper.

Inside the card, it is attached with a beige coloured paper for your personal message. I even decorate the paper inside using the black wrapper with 2 grey stripes and some black stars. So, if you are interested in getting this card, drop by an email to yurikocraft4u@gmail.com.

Have a nice day!

Card Name: It’s Your Day Birthday Card
Card Code: B014
Size: 13CM X 15CM
Price: RM5.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...