Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sweet & Cheerful Birthday Card

B015 (Front) - Sold
This sweet and cheerful birthday card is made with a black in colour cardboard. As you can see, there is this very big flower at the right hand side of the card. Cut the sweet wrapper into a flower shape and pasted on it. Then, I glued a purple flower sequin right at the middle of the flower.

I found a new way of doing the tag when making this card. What I did was, I burnt along the side of a beige paper and wrote the te
xt, ‘Happy Birthday’ on it. That makes the card special and I love this technicque! Haha!

B015
And at the bottom of the card, I have arranged few matching colourful stripes one by one and covered the end of the stripes with a purple ribbon on middle of the card. I even added some touches by drawing simple flower pattern as the background, cut off some pink flowers to decorate the tag and glued some sequins randomly on the card.

B015 (Inside)
This card is comes with a purple envelope and a beige paper inside the card for your personal message. If you are interested in getting one, feel free to email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com.

Card Name: Sweet & Cheerful Birthday Card
Card Code: B015
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM6.30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...