Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, June 21, 2010

Guitar Birthday Card

B016 (Front)

This is a card I made with a guitar on it. It was my first time to cut out guitar to be added on the card. It was fun where I need to attach the strings one by one on the guitar. Haha! Though it does takes some time for me to complete this card, but I enjoy doing it since the effect is so much different from many of the cards I made.



Inside of the card is attached with beige colour paper for your personal message. A grey envelope is included too!

B016 (Inside)


Let me know if you are interested ya!

Card Name: Guitar Birthday Card
Card Code: B016
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...