Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Customized Car Birthday Card

B017 - Sold
A card made for my client – customized Car Birthday Card. It is my first time to make a card with a car. This is quite challenging because I need to think of what type of paper and materials to use, to come out with an outstanding car. Luckily, with the help of my client, she provided me an image of the car she hope to see on the card, and with it, I saved some time to think on what type of shape the car should be! Love this card!

Besides the challenge to think on how I should make this card, I am given only a week to complete the card and get it received by the recipient. Yes, it is kinda rush…but ‘phew’… I managed to make it.

As requested by my client, I have attached a beige paper with a birthday wish inside the card. Hopefully her friend will likes it and have a great birthday today!

Card Name: Customized Car Birthday Card
Card Code: B017
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...