Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, May 25, 2009

Announcement

All cards are designed with beautiful papers and glued with paper cuts or ribbons or sequins to decorate the card. They are all handmade. Therefore, please forgive me for slight variations in designs and colors.

Each of the cards is provided with a colour-coordinated envelope and a paper, inside the card, for you to write your own personal greeting.

Custom-made cards are welcome too. And if you wish to replace the origin text with another one in your desired design, just email me your request and let me know. I will do my best to accommodate your request and write it for you with no extra charge!

Not to worry, all cards come with well packaged in protective bags to ensure they don't get damaged.

For more inquiries, kindly email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Thank you for your support!

Let's Support Handmade!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...