Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, May 25, 2009

Iris Birthday Card

B003 (Front)

This is a beautifully drawn irises flowers, on a thick white paper. And this image is on top of a medium slate blue paper as a frame. The irises flowers are coloured with pencil colours while the text “Happy Birthday” is by hand write. And for the final touch up, I tied up a light blue ribbon on top of it, letting the card looks more dazzling.

Card Code: B003

This card will come with recycled-beige in colour paper inside the card for your personal message and a white envelope. Actually, this card is special made for my best friend... so, this card is reserved for her. But if you are interested in getting one as well, you can still order from me... :)

Card Code: B003
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm
Price: RM5.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...