Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, May 18, 2009

Polka Dot Birthday Card


Card Code: B001 - Sold


B001 (Front)

A beautiful card decorated with 5 pop up red and yellow flowers and a handwritten wish, stated "It's all about PRESENTS". There is a small present, beautifully tied with a small red ribbon on top of a baby pink ribbon. The background of the card comes with 3 polka dots blocks with a pink and white frame on pink card.

This card is attached with a blank, beige colour paper for your personal message. It is especially dedicated for birthday greetings.


Card Code: B001
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm

Price: RM6.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...