Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, May 25, 2009

Cup Cake, Just For You Card

B005 (Front) - Sold

Using the previous cup cake embellishment, I tried to design another birthday card, using a white thick paper as the card cover and touched up with some pale violet red stripes to stress out the cupcake attractiveness in the center of the card.

Card Code: B005

Then, both corners of the card is hand written with the text, “Birthday wishes” and “Just for you” while the back of the card is decorated with a light pink punched out daisies. Finally, I tied up a ribbon right at the side of the cupcake.

This card comes in a package with a paper in beige colour for your personal message and a light pink envelope to match with the card.

Card Code: B005
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm
Price: RM5.80

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...