Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Sunday, May 24, 2009

White Daisy Card


Card Code: Z002
This is a simple flowery design card, where the Turquoise background of this card is decorated with a few colourful stripes and in the middle of the card are the three big white flowers. Each of the white flowers is attached a sequin, to let the flowers look more attractive.

 

Z002 (Front)

This card comes with a light yellow envelope and a blank, beige in colour paper for your personal message. If you would like to add a tag of your personal wish inside the card (e.g. “Happy Birthday”, “Congratulations!” and etc), just email me your desired wish.

Card Code: Z002
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm
Price: RM4.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...