Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, May 18, 2009

Flowery Card


Card Code: Z001 - SOLD

A flowery card decorated with a line of pop up flowers. The background is made by strips of colourful papers on a pale turquoise card. Attached at the bottom of the card is the handwritten wish, simply stated "Happy Birthday". Best for any occasion as well as this card can brighten anyone's heart at anytime!

Z001 (Front)

So, if you would like to change the text of the wish, just email me your desired text and I will write it for you for F.O.C.! This card is attached with a blank, checked, beige colour paper for your personal message and of course, a white envelope.

Card Code: Z001
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm
Price: RM6.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...