Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Friendly Daisies...


Card Code: Z004 - Sold

This is a white and bluish card, especially for friends for any occasion. At the center of the card is attached with 3 white flowers and each with a sequin at the middle of the flowers.
While the back of the card is designed using sky blue, beige, grey and metallic grey stripes. And right at the bottom of the card, there is a general text, handwritten, “Friends make life BLOSSOM”.

Z004 (Front)

This card is attached with a blank, beige colour paper for your personal message and of course, a sky blue colour envelope.

Card Code: Z004
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm
Price: RM5.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...