Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Order

Order:
Each of the card design does have its own card code (text in RED etc. B001). So, if you are interested in one of the card, just email me the details below:

For card details:
  • Card code
  • Text/Wish for your card (if you would like to change the text of your own)
  • Quantity you required
For delivery purposes:
  • Correspondence Name
  • Correspondence Address
  • Contact Number
That’s it! You will then receive a confirmation email from me and your cards will be dispatched once your payment has been received.

Postage Charges:
Poslaju service

  • Need acknowledgement of the receiver upon receiving the item.
  • The delivery time is shorter, depends on the postcode of the addresses.
  • Price range from: - RM6.00 (West Malaysia)
  • Price range from: - RM9.00 (East Malaysia)

Pos Express

  • No acknowledgement required from of the receiver, item is delivered into the mailbox.
  • The delivery time is shorter, depends on the postcode of the addresses.
  • Price range from RM3.50.

Registered Pos

  • Need acknowledgement of the receiver upon receiving the item.
  • The delivery time is as normal item, depends on the postcode of the addresses
  • Price range from RM2.15.

** Note: Prices stated above are subject to change.

Payment:
Payment can be made to Maybank account. I'll provide you with the bank account number once you have confirmed your order.

For those who is using ATM deposit machine, please let me know the amount you've banked in , date and time of the transaction. Please inform me once the payment (either through online banking or ATM deposit) has been made.

Delivery:
I aim to dispatch all goods within 7 working days after payment is received but please allow up to 28 days for delivery. I am unable to accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit (except using Courier/Registered Post).

How To Contact Me:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, send me an email at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...