Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, May 25, 2009

Let’s Celebrate Card

B002 (Front)

This is a “Let’s Celebrate” birthday card, made from dark blue hard paper and attached inside with a medium slate blue in colour paper for your personal message. The front of the card is decorated with a few of silver and medium slate blue stripes.

At the right hand side of the card, I cut out 3 square boxes, each with the measure of 4cm x 4cm for me to append those cute little embellishments, which are the party hat, cupcake and a gift.

Card Code: B002

Card Code: B002
Card Size: 13cm x 18cm
Price: RM6.00
There is a cloudy tag, “Let’s Celebrate” inside the card. Each card includes a light purple envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...